December 16 - 2016
Fall Competition now closed. And the winners are....
We gladly announce the winners for our fall competition
- First prize: The multiband SW Radio goes to: Tatu Pääkkönen, Kontiotahti, Finland
- Second prize: Paul Rusling's book 'Radio Adventures of the MV Communicator' goes to: Fritz-Walter Adam, Bernburg/Saale, Germany
- Third Prize: the Radio Mi Amigo Souvenir package (T-Shirt + cap, lighters and pens) goes to: Kyriakos Dritsas, Thessaloniki, Greece
No. 4 - 11 all get RMA Souvenir packages (cap, lighters and pens).
- Ihne Voss, Blomberg, Germany
- Peter Groen, Egmond an Zee, The Netherlands
- Martin Davis, Guilsfield Welshpool, Wales
- Patrick Travers, Sheffield, England
- Artur Fernández Llorella, Malgrat De Mar, Spain
- Jean Michel Morisse, Nouer les Mines, France
- Hugo Matten, 8630 Veurne, Belgium
- Jörg-Clemens Hoffmann, Alsbach-Hähnlein, Germany
Congratulations all, your prizes have been send today!
MI AMIGO FALL COMPETITION
Win and find your prize under the Christmas tree!
Our new competition this fall runs from October 30, ending at December 15, 2016
You’ll have a chance to win:
- A Shortwave receiver!
- The book 'Radio Adventures of the MV Communicator',
(hand signed by author Paul Rusling)
- Radio Mi Amigo souvenir packages with pens, lighters, DVD's, caps and T-Shirts
How to participate?
- Send in a reception report (together with your postal address) and in return you'll receive our brand new QSL card plus the Radio Mi Amigo bumper sticker.
- Those who mail us a picture of where they placed their Mi Amigo bumper sticker will participate in our 'big draw' on December 16!
Winners will receive their prize before Christmas, as a nice surprise under your Christmas tree!
Link to: Winners spring competition 2016
Click ship: HQ stream! (192 k)
for Mobile and slower connections
For mobile and low bandwidth
...hot from our studios
Who and what's on when
Our offshore radio past
Mi Amigo International
Radio Mi Amigo channel
Some of our shows are
archived on Mixcloud
Missed our Event? It's still here:
Shortwave AM Radio Event of the Year - Live with the entire crew
Life on board the Mi Amigo
Radio Atlanta 1964
Sylvain Tack - Playa d'Aro
Subscribe to our newsletter
Mail our studio
We welcome your reactions!